Members make IAM possible. Through your giving, IAM is able to sustain our defense of artists' rights; to foster in-depth, long-term relationships with artists and their benefactors; and to preserve, present, and lend our collections. Members help realize commissions, exhibitions, performances, installations and residencies.
Your gift of any amount is greatly appreciated.
All members receive:
* Special invitations to exhibition openings and member events.
* Fiscal sponsorship for projects that align with IAM's mission and vision.
* Unrestricted access to both digital and physical archives, as they become available.
Annual Membership Levels:
Starving Artist: In lieu of financial payment, IAM will accept a small original artwork to be included within our archives. Please contact us for details.
Youth: $5 (18 and under)
Discounted: $25 (Working artists, full time students and individuals ages 65 and over with limited income)
Other: We gladly accept gifts in any amount.
Please contact us directly to discuss personalized Corporate and Lifetime Sponsorship levels and benefits.
Founding Members are key partners in the next phase of IAM’s development. For those patrons who commit to supporting IAM with a gift of $2,000 or more, we offer a unique membership opportunity. With your tax-deductible donation, you will receive:
* A lifetime membership to International Artists Manifest.
* An opportunity to attend and offer insight at our Annual Meeting.
* Free admission to all IAM exhibitions and installations.
* Invitations to Founding Member special events.
* A lifetime of limited edition annual art correspondences.
* A limited edition print available only to Founding Members
Our priorities include: celebrating the acquisition of our inaugural collection, the works and ephemera of the internationally recognized figurative painter and mail artist Carlo Pittore; initiating a collaboration with the town of Bowdoinham to reestablish the Academy of Carlo Pittore as a thriving figurative arts studio, teaching environment, and artist residency program; fostering a solid network of artists and arts organizations locally, nationally, and internationally; championing artists’ rights, creating a first responder strategy for current issues as they arise; and providing fiscal sponsorship for artists. We will also build partnerships with established institutions and venues that have shown enormous commitment to artists- many of which were created by artists for fellow artists.